The first thing you need to do is choose a news reader, if you already don't have one. This is a piece of software that checks feeds you have requested and lets you read any new articles that have been added. There are various types of news reader. You should choose one that will work with your computer’s operating system.
When you have chosen a news reader, you can decide what content you want to keep up to date with. Please choose from below:
|Albania||Bosnia and Herzegovina||Bulgaria||Croatia|
|INTERVIEWS BY BALKANS.COM|
Alternatively, you can paste one of the BBN RSS URLs into a new feed in your news reader.
· credit institutions, financial houses, exchange bureaus and persons providing services for funds transfer from the country abroad or vice versa, acting on their behalf on behalf of other persons
· Insurers, re-insurers and insurance agents
· Mutual investment schemes, investment intermediaries and management companies
· Retirement security companies
· Persons who organize and conduct gambling games
· Leasing entities/State and municipal authorities executing concession agreements
· Non-for-profit legal entities
· Certified public accountants and specialized auditor enterprises
· National Revenue Agency authorities
· Custom authorities
· Merchants selling automobiles by occupation where a payment was made in cash and the value exceeded BGN 30 000 or its equivalent in a foreign currency
· Persons providing by occupation advice in legal matters
· Persons , whose occupation is to provide: Management address, correspondence address, or office for the purpose of legal person registration
· Legal person, off-shore company, fiduciary management company or similar entity registration services
· Fiduciary management services for property or person under previous line above.
These measures are mandatory for those entities belonging to the above categories even when they have been declared bankrupt and in liquidation, as well as to branches of the persons listed above who are registered abroad and to branches registered in Bulgaria held by foreign persons falling within the scope of those listed and those declared bankrupt and in liquidation.