The first thing you need to do is choose a news reader, if you already don't have one. This is a piece of software that checks feeds you have requested and lets you read any new articles that have been added. There are various types of news reader. You should choose one that will work with your computer’s operating system.
When you have chosen a news reader, you can decide what content you want to keep up to date with. Please choose from below:
|Albania||Bosnia and Herzegovina||Bulgaria||Croatia|
|INTERVIEWS BY BALKANS.COM|
Alternatively, you can paste one of the BBN RSS URLs into a new feed in your news reader.
|E-mail article||Save||Additional News in English||Još vesti na Srpskom||Επιπλέον ειδήσεις στα Ελληνικά||Text|
Fitch Ratings has assigned Turkiye Halk Bankasi A.S.'s (Halkbank) forthcoming Eurobond issue an expected rating of 'BBB-(EXP)'. The notes are senior unsecured and will rank equally with all of Halkbank's other senior unsecured obligations. The total amount and final maturity of the issue are yet to be determined.
The expected rating is in line with Halkbank's Long-term foreign currency Issuer Default Rating (IDR) of 'BBB-'/Stable.
Halkbank is a majority state-owned bank, with 51% of its shares held by the State Privatisation Fund. The remaining 49% of the shares are publicly traded. Halkbank's IDR's are equalised with those of the Turkish sovereign.
Halkbank is currently rated as follows: _Long-term foreign currency IDR 'BBB-'; Outlook Stable_Long-term local currency IDR 'BBB'; Outlook Stable_Short-term foreign currency IDR 'F3'_Short-term local currency IDR 'F3'_National Long-term rating 'AAA(tur)'; Outlook Stable_Viability Rating 'bbb-'_Support Rating '2'_Support Rating Floor 'BBB-'_Senior unsecured debt: 'BBB-'
Related News in English
Povezane vesti na srpskom
Συναφείς Ειδήσεις στα Ελληνικά