Serbia signs a preliminary contract with China's Shandong Hi-speed Group for construction of Corridor 11 section

Minister of Construction and Urbanism Velimir Ilic, representative of the Chinese company Shandong Hi-speed Group, Liu Zhicheng, and director of the company Koridori Srbije Dmitar Djurovic signed a preliminary contract for construction of a Corridor 11 section, from Obrenovac to...

Select Your Countries:
Albania
Bosnia and Herzegovina
Bulgaria
Croatia
Cyprus
FYROM
Greece
Montenegro
Romania
Serbia
Slovenia
Turkey
   

    
Select SIX industries you would like to appear:
Aerospace & Defense Agribusiness & Forestry Auto Industry
Capital markets Chemicals Construction & Materials
Economy & Statistics Environment Energy & Utilities
Financial Services Food and Beverage Franchising
Gaming Infrastructure Machinery & Appliances
Marketing & Advertising European Union Metals & Mining
Paper & Packaging Pharmaceuticals Real Estate
Retail Shipping Science
Telecoms, IT, Electronics, Media & Internet Textile & Clothing Tobacco
Tourism Transportation Wood and Furniture
Other        
Note: You can always change your choice later by unchecking the appropriate box or uncustomize all..        

Getting started

The first thing you need to do is choose a news reader, if you already don't have one. This is a piece of software that checks feeds you have requested and lets you read any new articles that have been added. There are various types of news reader. You should choose one that will work with your computer’s operating system.



When you have chosen a news reader, you can decide what content you want to keep up to date with. Please choose from below:

Albania Bosnia and Herzegovina Bulgaria Croatia
Cyprus FYROM Greece Montenegro
Romania Serbia Slovenia Turkey
INTERVIEWS BY BALKANS.COM      

Problems ?

Alternatively, you can paste one of the BBN RSS URLs into a new feed in your news reader.


http://www.balkans.com/rss/english/albania.rss
http://www.balkans.com/rss/english/bulgaria.rss
http://www.balkans.com/rss/english/cyprus.rss
http://www.balkans.com/rss/english/greece.rss
http://www.balkans.com/rss/english/romania.rss
http://www.balkans.com/rss/english/slovenia.rss
http://www.balkans.com/rss/english/bosnia.rss
http://www.balkans.com/rss/english/croatia.rss
http://www.balkans.com/rss/english/macedonia.rss
http://www.balkans.com/rss/english/montenegro.rss
http://www.balkans.com/rss/english/serbia.rss
http://www.balkans.com/rss/english/turkey.rss

Find more about RSS FEEDS !
Name:  Surname: 
Country:  Company name:
Email (Username): (If you would like to change your email address please notify us at news@balkans.com.)
Password:  Confirm password: 
Visak koda  
   
     

MY ALERTS

MAKE NEW ALERT

 E-mail article  Print  Save Additional News in English Još vesti na Srpskom Επιπλέον ειδήσεις στα Ελληνικά  Text

Serbia signs a preliminary contract with China's Shandong Hi-speed Group for construction of Corridor 11 section



Balkans.com Business News Correspondent - 28.12.2012

Minister of Construction and Urbanism Velimir Ilic, representative of the Chinese company Shandong Hi-speed Group, Liu Zhicheng, and director of the company Koridori Srbije Dmitar Djurovic signed a preliminary contract for construction of a Corridor 11 section, from Obrenovac to Ub, and from Lajkovac to Ljig, worth 333 million dollars. Ilic said the final contract would be signed soon and works could begin as early as March. 
The Chinese company will take on 51% of the project, Serbian companies will be responsible for the remaining 49%, while 70% of the total manpower engaged in the construction will come from Serbia, said Ilic.
Source: Radio Serbia


LATEST NEWS ON BALKANS.COM

Related News in English

Povezane vesti na srpskom

Συναφείς Ειδήσεις στα Ελληνικά

Email